Blended Learning Solutions
It is difficult for one single training medium alone to meet the complex learning needs of the modern organization, and therefore, blended learning is often the most effective approach. With dramatic increases in the use of mobile devices and other new forms of technology, many organizations are seizing the opportunity to reach their learners through multiple learning platforms and provide them with richer, fuller learning experiences which really helps to improve their overall performance in the workplace.
What Is Blended Learning?
Blended learning is any blend or mix of different learning or training methods. Examples include mixing face-to-face learning with eLearning or virtual learning. A blended approach usually involves a mix of both formal and informal learning strategies. We often recommend developing a blended learning model to our clients, such as a mix of both eLearning and classroom training, to try and engage the learner more and make their training more enjoyable and ensure it has a longer lasting and more positive impact on them. Although blended learning may not be the right approach for every business, it is proven to be highly effective in improving knowledge and skills in the workplace, building employee confidence, increasing morale and loyalty, and bringing organizations and their staff closer together.
Employee Training: Creating the Right Blend
We have the strategic insight to align training with your business goals and scope of services to deliver the complete training solution. Our blended learning approach addresses many important questions any organization needs to answer:
- What challenges need to be overcome?
- Who is our target audience?
- What skills does the workforce need in order to be really effective in their jobs?
- How can competencies be best assessed and documented?
Your Optimum Learning Strategy
A blended learning solution provides the highest impact and is often the lowest-cost way to drive major corporate initiatives. It provides the speed, scale, and accessibility of online delivery with the impact and one-to-one tuition of more traditional delivery methods. When we design and develop training, there is always a blend. The requirements of an organization’s workforce should dictate the style and type of training they receive. Achieving the right blend of training will enable performance improvement across the organization.
The Business Benefits of Blended Training
- Improved ability to personalize training with a blended learning approach in the workplace.
- Increased engagement and motivation among learners.
- Team building: blended learning often involves learning in groups. The learning experience is more social and interactive and can be more constructive as a result.
- A transformation effect: Statistics have shown that a blended learning approach used by companies for training and development has resulted in staff feeling more empowered and confident in their jobs.
- Some learning experts claim that a blended learning approach crosses the divide between formal and informal techniques. In addition to making employees feel more involved, a blended-learning approach takes learning into the workplace and demands that learners apply new knowledge and skills to their daily working lives.
Considering new and improved ways to develop talent and leadership in your organization? Blended learning could be the ideal learning solution for you.
Contact us to discuss your training needs and find out more about the blended learning we’ve created for a number of international clients.