Compliance training topics tailored to your organization's needs!
The Best in Corporate Compliance Training
Interactive Compliance Training (ICT) is a mobile-ready eLearning solution built on twenty years of global learning expertise. ICT is relied on by some of the world's biggest multinational companies to meet their regulatory workforce training requirements in the US, UK, Europe, and Asia. ICT covers 80+ essential topics, such as:
80+ ESSENTIAL COMPLIANCE TOPICS
AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
GUARANTEED LMS INTEGRATION
WHO IS INTERACTIVE SERVICES?
For over two decades, Interactive Services has helped the world's biggest companies to train their global workforces on regulatory compliance. From skilling managers to navigate anti-corruption laws to educating third-party consultants on your data privacy policies, we tackle the issues that matter.
WHO DO YOU WORK WITH?
Our clients operate in some of the most demanding regulatory environments in business today - they include leaders in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and FMCG.
In the past 12 months alone, our eLearning has been experienced by over 2.7 million employees, based in over 70 countries, in 32 different languages.
Our regulatory training has won our industry's top awards, including a Brandon Hall Gold Award for Excellence in Learning.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?We offer a comprehensive portfolio of training services, including:
- Compliance training curriculum gap analysis
- 80+ ready-made eLearning topics
- Custom training design
- Localization and regionalization services
- Benchmarking and regulatory advisory services
- Hosting and compliant training reporting
- Professional accreditation, such as CPE certification
WHAT'S YOUR APPROACH?Our 24-year heritage is built on learning that impacts workplace behavior and builds a positive culture of compliance. Regardless of whether you're designing a custom eLearning course from the ground up or rolling out our ready-made training, every learning solution is founded on 5 key principles:
- Learner engagement - no gimmicks, instead, we believe eLearning should treat employees like adults and offer media they want to experience.
- Real life - every design decision is tied back to the employees' day-to-day duties so they know when and how to take action when regulatory matter arise.
- Elements of gamification - gaming is not a silver bullet for training, but careful use can dramatically improve learner engagement and improve knowledge retention.
- Maximum relevance - even our off-the-shelf platform is designed to easily add your own content alongside our ready-made learning
- Intuitive design - our own client studies have shown compliance learning performs the best when learners know how to quickly and easily navigate their way around.